Would you love some of our handmade items for your school or organisation fundraising?
We would love to help with your fundraising. We have an online system that can collect the orders for you, making it easier to run and manage. We also have between 20-30% splits with the organisation depending on the product being offered - meaning more for your organisation!
These work really well for Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Christmas, or your sporting club!
How it works
- We set up a special website just for you, with your logo and some content, and an agreed set of products. There are no setup fees.
- You send people to the special website.
- People order online, paying Foote and Flame's portion of the value online.
- We prepare artwork, get it approved as per our standard process, and make up the item.
- Once the fundraising period ends, we ship all the items in a single batch to your organisation - no extra cost.
- You distribute the items, collecting your portion of the fundraising amount as people pick up the items.
We've set it up this way for several reasons:
- A special website means we can add details and images specific to your fundraising event, and show only the agreed products, as well as how much goes to your organisation for each.
- Shipping the whole batch of items to you in a single package allows us to give the fundraising splits on our products at these rates.
- Paying Foote and Flame's part on ordering ensures the person is really ready to donate - and collection of the order from your organisation means that you'll certainly be paid your part.
Other special features
- Keep a track of your status - a special login is provided that allows you to see all orders, how many orders, and the value of the orders.
- Mark orders as picked up and paid on our system - easy to manage who has collected their orders, even with several fundraising organisers!
Once you sign up for fundraising, we are happy to send you a few samples to show off to your organisation!
Why trust Foote and Flame?
We are all about trust, and we earn that trust through honesty and delivering more than we promise. We have spent a lot of time refining our processes, and only offer products for fundraising that we have perfected.
We're passionate about making sure everyone gets the product they ordered and the way they imagined! So we always provide proofs, and require approval, before we make items.